Flickr Camera Roll allows you to upload, download, organize, share and navigate your photos and videos. You don't need to create an album in order to share a batch of photos. Simply, swipe across your photos and select them from your Camera Roll and then click "Share" icon located at the bottom of the window. Here, you can grab the link and share via email by entering email addresses of the people to share them.
Here are the steps to Bulk Share Photos from Flickr Camera Roll with Others:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Camera Roll" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos by Date Taken.
- Click on the date from where you want to download photos and videos.
- Click "Select All" tab.
- All your photos and videos will now be selected.
- A action window opens up.
- Click "Share" icon.
- A pop up window opens up. You will get a link of your photos.
- Click "Mail" option.
- Enter screen name or email addresses of people and a message to share your photos.
- Click "Share" button.
- Click "Ok" button.
- This way you can bulk share photos from Flickr Camera Roll with others.