Flickr is an online image and video hosting website which allows you to backup & sync your photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Flickr also allows you to join groups & organize photos into albums & sets. It allows you to backup a single video or an entire album (by selecting multiple videos at once) to Flickr website. Once you upload videos to Flickr, you can upload it straight to your blogs. Flickr has a "Upload to Blog" feature which allows you to upload photos & videos to your blogs. To use this feature, you need to set up a blog within Flickr. You can set up a special email address to automatically post photos & video to your blog.
Following are the steps to upload Video Album From Computer to Flickr:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload an album.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select all videos from the album. Press and hold the "Ctrl" key to select multiple videos at once.
- Click "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- Click "Upload Photos" button located at the top right corner of the window.
- A pop up window opens up. Click "Upload" button.
- Your video album will now be uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.