How to Upload Photos from iPad to Flickr?
Flickr is an image hosting & video hosting website which was created by Ludicorp in 2004. It allows you to upload photos and videos to access them from anywhere in the world. It also supports photo and video capture. It is the best way to store, search, sort and share your photos and videos online. When you upload photos to your Flickr account, it will save into the sequential "Photostream". Photostream can be displayed as a 'Justified view", a 'Slideshow', a 'detail view' or a 'datestamped archive'. Uploading photos from iPad to your Flickr account is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup photos to Flickr.
There are 2 ways to Upload Photos from iPad to Flickr:
A) Upload Photos from iPad to Flickr via Flickr App:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPad.
- Tap "Camera" icon.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's photo album or gallery.
- Choose the photos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Next" button.
- Add effect to your photo & tap "Next" button.
- Add description & tap "Post" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Flickr.
B) Upload Photos from iPad to Flickr via share button on your iPad:
- Open the "Gallery" / "Photos" on your iPad.
- Select the photos that you wish to upload.
- Once selected, click "Up Arrow" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Tap "Flickr" icon.
- Add description & tap "Post" button.
- All the photos from your iPad will now be safely uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.