SmugMug is a stunning photo website for you, your family or your business. SmugMug has 8 different types of content blocks and 'Social' is one of them. Social block provides you options i.e Profile, Social Icons, Share Buttons, Comments, Feeds and Google+ Badge. You can create either personal or professional profile. You can use this to create an About Me page. Social Icons are useful to link your social media sites. Smugmug has Facebook, Twitter & Google+ share buttons which allow your viewers to easily share photos or gallery pages to their own social media networks from your site. Comment block is useful to invite comments from your friends and you can also use this to create a guest book page. Feeds are useful to pull your most recent blog posts onto a page on your Smugmug site.
Here are the steps to Backup Video Gallery from Smugmug to Box on Android:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your video gallery which you want to backup.
- Select "Share URL" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Box" option.
- A "Upload item to" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- Your video gallery will now be backed up to Box.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Google Drive account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your videos from the folder.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.