Dropbox gives you 2GB of storage space which is free to its users. If you run out of the free storage space, you can opt for extra storage space depending on your budget and requirement. You can choose between their monthly or annual subscription plans.
To backup photos via Dropbox follow the steps below:
- Install and Download the Dropbox Application which is available free of cost at App Store
- Create your account, which is free
- From your home screen launch the Dropbox App
- At the screen where it says "Camera Upload", pick "Only Wi-Fi" and enable that option. To give Dropbox the access of your camera allow, tap "Allow"
- Now you are all ready to back up your photos.