SmugMug is an ideal photo hosting service which helps you build photo galleries. It allows you to backup photos & videos, also organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. You can create pages, calendars, books, greeting cards and other awesome gifts using your photographs. You can also share Smugmug photos with family and friends. Smugmug allows you 'Watermarking', you can put your name and logo on all your display copies to protect images. This feature is available for those users who are using 'Portfolio Customization Plan' and 'Business Customization Plan' and not for the basic & power users.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to Flickr on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Flickr" option.
- Add effects to your photos & tap "Next" button.
- Write description & tap "Share" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Flickr.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.