Uploading videos to Smugmug is really very easy. The simple drag and drop is by far the easiest mechanism to upload a bunch ofvideos. Hereâ€™s how you can proceed:
1. Login to your SmugMug account
2. Click â€œMy Homepageâ€ at the top of the page.
3. Click the â€œUploadâ€ tab and select an Existing Gallery to upload your videos to. or Click â€œNew Galleryâ€ if you want to create a new gallery to store your videos.
4. Drag and drop videos from your computer to the â€œDrop â€˜em hereâ€ icon.
5. Alternatively, you can click the "Browseâ€ button to use a traditional file browser to select videos stored on your computer.
6. Click â€œIâ€™m Done Uploadingâ€.
7. Click the video you wish to share from your gallery.
8. Select whether to share your video via email, via a SmugMug URL, or a social network or bookmarking website.
9. Clicking â€œBe socialâ€ will allow you to share your videos via Twitter, Facebook, Friendfeed, or Tumblr.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug Photos effortlessly.