Before you share Dropbox folders with other people remember that anyone who has 'Can Edit' access, can add, edit, or delete files in your Dropbox. So, be very very careful. The 'Can edit' access is useful when you need others to contribute or collaborate onto a file you are working on. Here's how you can share Dropbox folders with other people on an iOS device:
- Open the Dropbox iPhone app.
- Find the folder you'd like to share.
- Tap the downward arrow.
- Tap Share.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you'd like to have edit access.
- Under the 'These People' option, choose Can edit.
- Add a message about the files and tap Send.