Google Drive is an online cloud storage service provided by Google. Google Drive is the best place to backup photos & videos. It allows you to upload, download, browse & move all of your photos & videos to access them from anywhere. You can use Google Drive app on MacBook, Chromebook, tablets & Windows PC. In order to backup a photo folder from Google Drive to Dropbox both the applications must be installed on your Android phone. It offers 5 GB of free storage space to store photos, videos & documents.
Here are the steps to Backup Photo Folder from Google Drive to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your photo folder which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Add to Dropbox".
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your photo folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your photos from the folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.