Google Drive is a cloud storage and online backup solution. If you have backed up videos in Google Drive and want to edit and organize them, then iMovie is the best option for you. iMovie allows you to cut right to chase, find your favorite video clips and share them with others in few seconds. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup Google Drive videos to iMovie on iPhone, read below.
Here are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to iMovie on iPhone:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your video which you want to backup.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" icon.
- Select "Open In" option.
- Tap "Open In" option.
- Tap "iMovie" icon.
- Here you can change the theme, Add media, select a clip and more.
- This way you can backup Google Drive video to iMovie on iPhone.