Google Drive allows you to backup photos, videos and files to access them from anywhere on any device. However, if you are looking for the steps to Backup photos & videos automatically from computer in Google Drive then, read on.
Following are the steps to Backup photos & videos automatically from computer in Google Drive:
- Click the 'Google Drive' icon.
- On a Mac, the icon is in the menu bar at the top right of your desktop screen.
- On a PC, the icon is in the taskbar in the bottom right of your desktop screen.
- Now select â€˜Moreâ€™ icon.
- Go to â€˜Preferencesâ€™.
- Check the box next to â€˜Sync only these foldersâ€™.
- Now select which folders you would like to sync to your Google Drive folder.
- Now click on â€˜Applyâ€™.