It's a pain to go through all the photos & videos to find the ones you need at the moment. This happens because Your photos and videos aren't organized. You can easily organize your ever-growing collection of photos and videos using Google Drive, here's how :
You can rename and organize Google Photos files into Google Drive folders by creating a Google Photos folder in your My Drive:
- Using a computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the top right, click Settings > Settings.
- Next to "Create a Google Photos folder," check the box.
- Click Done.
To see the folder:
- From the menu on the left, click the dropdown menu next to My Drive
- Click the Google Photos folder . You'll see your photos and videos organized by date.
Note: If you move photos or videos into folders using Google Drive, those folders will not become albums in Google Photos.