Google Drive is an online video & photo backup solution provided by Google Inc. It is one of the best places to backup photos, videos and important documents. Google Drive works extraordinarily on any device like computer, tablet, iOS and Android phone. It can work with any platform. You can view over 30 file types from your web browser. You can view photos, HD videos, different documents, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop even if you don't have the program installed on your computer.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to Box on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box" app on iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon located in front of the photo.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "Box" icon.
- A pop up window opens up.
- Choose a location and tap "choose" button located bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Upload" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Your videos will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.