Google Drive mobile app allows you to view, edit and create Google docs documents, presentations and spreadsheets. You can invite others to view, download and collaborate on all the files which you want, no email attachment needed. Google Drive allows you to sync all your photos, videos and files, including Microsoft office files. You can easily access them from anywhere on any phone, computer and tablet whenever you need it. In order to backup Google Drive photos to SmugMug both the applications must be installed on your Androoid phone.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to SmugMug on Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Smugmug Upload".
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload photos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Smugmug.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.