Google Drive is a cloud storage service and online office suit which allows you to create, share, collaborate and backup all of your photos, videos and documents. It has a 'Collaboration' feature which allows you to work on the same document in real time. You can quickly view many file types online including photos, videos, Microsoft Office files, PDF's and much more. You can upload files up to 5 TB in size that are not converted to Google Docs format. In order to backup Google Drive photos to OneDrive both the applications must be installed on your iPad.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to OneDrive on iPad:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
- Tap "My Drive".
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the album and select photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" (Actions) located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Open in OneDrive" icon.
- Tap "Upload to OneDrive" located on the screen.
- Choose a location & tap "Select this location" button.
- Your photos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.