Flickr is a web-based photo management application which allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users. Flickr has a very powerful mobile camera which makes easy to take expert photos in high resolution. It also has live filters & professional editing tools to refine your photos in real-time. Flickr allows you to record HD video up to 30 seconds from your camera roll & via Auto Sync.
Here are the steps to backup Flickr photos to Google Drive on Android:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the photos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "Google Drive" option.
10. A "Upload to Drive" window opens up. Add title & tap "Ok" button.
11. All your photos will now be backed up to Google Drive.