Are you a fanatic about videos? Would you like to share your favorite videos with your close friends and your family? Then we have the perfect solution for you on how to upload videos from your Mac onto the Flickr. As you all are aware that Flickr is one of the upcoming hub where you get 1000GB of free storage to keep your memories safe at just a click away. All the videos captured can be edited professionally and live filters can be added through the Flickr app. Not only this, you can sync all your videos and photos without any delays. With Flickr you can enjoy your videos with your friends and your loved ones. Now distances wont matter, all you need is the Internet connection, your Mac and an account on Flickr. testnew
Steps on how to upload videos from Mac to Flickr:
- Create your account at https://www.flickr.com/#section-1 and sign into your account.
- Click onto the Upload option located at the top of the window.
- Select the "Choose photo and videos" button.
- Next another window showing file upload option will open up. Now select your favorite video to upload. Hold on to the "Control" key if you want to select multiple videos.
- Click on the "Open" option. Another pop up window opens and click on the "Upload" button.
- Another way to upload your video on to the Flickr account is by "Drag-drop" option.
- In this all you have to do is to drag the video file from your Mac from the place of storage and drop it to the Flickr account.
- This way all your videos can be uploaded from your Mac on to your Flickr account.
Now uploading video won't be such a herculean task. Follow the above steps and become the master of video uploading among your friends.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.