Flickr is a photo and video sharing website which allows you to create an albums and collections to store the photos and videos. It has the ability to upload photos and videos through a variety of different channels including email. Flickr creates an email address to upload photos and videos via email. An email address is the combination of some random words and numbers followed by @photos.flickr.com. You can change the email address by clicking on the 'Reset' button located at the bottom of the page under 'Refresh your address' on Upload By Email page.
Here are the steps to Upload Videos to Flickr Using 'Email Upload':
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload-by-email" (https://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/) link.
- Find the email address beneath "Email your videos to this address" located at the right side of the page.
- Go to the "Add these tags each time:" text-box and add tags which you want to use.
- Click "Save" button.
- Copy the email address listed on this page.
- Open the email client and compose a new message.
- Paste the Flickr generated email address in the "To: field.
- Add tags in the subject line.
- Enter the description of the video in the body of the email.
- Add the videos to be uploaded as an attachment.
- Click "Send" button.
- This is how you can upload videos to Flickr using 'Email Upload'.
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.