Flickr App for iOS lets you upload videos straight from your iPhone to your Flickr account. The process is pretty simple, just select the videos you wish to upload from the 'Camera' app or the 'Photo Album' on your iPhone and just upload them to Flickr account.
Here's the step by step process to upload video to Flickr from iPhone:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPhone.
- Tap "Camera" icon.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's gallery.
- Choose the videos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Next" button.
- Add description & tap "Post" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Flickr.