How to Upload Photos from iPhone to Flickr?
Flickr app for iOS makes it very easy to upload your iPhone photos to your Flickr account. If you haven't yet downloaded Flickr app on your iPhone, download it now from the App store and then follow the steps given below:
- Open App store and download the Flickr app to your iPhone.
- Next, open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Camera Roll or any Album where the photos that you want to upload to Flickr are located.
- Tap on Select located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Photos that you want to upload by tapping on them or sliding your finger across to select multiple photos at once.
- After selecting Photos, tap on the Share icon located at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- From the Share Menu that pops-up, tap on the Flickr icon.
- On the next screen, tap on the Open Lock icon located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You will see a Menu screen, providing you with various Share options. Tap on Private in case you want to keep the photo locked to yourself.
- Finally, provide a title for your photo and tap on Upload to upload the Photo to your Flickr Account.