You can share your photos online by publishing them directly from iPhoto to Flickr, a website where you can post photos for free. Before you can publish photos from iPhoto to Flickr, you need a Flickr account.
Sharing your iPhotos to your Flickr page is easy. All you need to do is set up your Flickr account in iPhoto and then follow the process given below. If you do not know how to set up Flickr account in iPhoto, we have explained that process as well.
Set up a Flickr account
- Choose iPhoto > Preferences, and then click Accounts.
- Click the Add button (+) in the lower-left corner of the Accounts pane.
- Click Flickr and then click Add.
- Click Set Up and follow the onscreen instructions.
- On the iPhoto Uploader page, click Next (below â€œIf you arrived at this page because you specifically asked iPhoto Uploader to connect to your Flickr accountâ€).
- Click â€œOK Iâ€™ll Authorize It.â€
Publish your photos to Flickr
- Select the photos you want to publish.
- In the toolbar, click the Share button, and then click Flickr.
- Click the set (what Flickr calls an album) you want to add your photos to, or click New Set. You can also click Photostream to add your photos to your Flikr Photostream.
- If you selected New Set, type a set name in the Set Name box.
- Choose an option from the â€œPhotos Viewable byâ€ pop-up menu and an option from the â€œPhoto sizeâ€ pop-up menu.
- The size you choose depends on whether you expect your viewers to download and print your photos.
- Click Publish.