Google Drive is Google's cloud storage & synchronizing service which was released on April 24, 2012. Google offers 15 GB of online storage space to all its users, that is shared across three of its most used services i.e Google Drive, Gmail & Google+. 5GB of the 15GB storage space is dedicated to Google Drive. Google Drive allows user to backup photos, videos, files & important documents.
Here are the steps to backup Box photos to Google Drive on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- Tap "Upload" button located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- A pop up window opens up & you will see list of applications.
- Tap Box app. & select the photos which you want to upload to Google Drive.
- All your Box photos will now be backed up to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.