Android is one of the popular operating system designed primarily for a range of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and tablet computers. The Android operating system in not only easy but very neat and clean. Handling Android device is easier than handling a Blackberry or an iOS device.
Here is a quick guide to let you know how to automatically backup Android videos to Dropbox. You can choose a cloud storage of your choice.
1. If you don’t have DropBox app on your phone, download it from ‘Google Play Store’. Don’t worry about the cost, it is free.
2. If you have an existing account then sign in or else create a new account.
3. During the initial setup, Dropbox will prompt you to setup your automatic video & photo backups. Choose any of the two options available i.e. upload photos on your data connection and WiFi, or only WiFi.
4. There’s also an option to go ahead and upload your current photos and videos on your device to Dropbox.
5. All of your uploaded videos & photos are stored in a ‘Camera Uploads’ folder in your Dropbox account. You can access your account from dropbox app or from any other browser on any device.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.