Camera uploads can automatically add photos and videos from your camera, phone, or tablet to Dropbox. Your photos and videos are then available and viewable from anywhere in your Dropbox account.
Follow the instructions below to enable camera uploads
- Open the Dropbox app.
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Under Camera uploads, select Turn on camera uploads.
- Select Allow.
You can also choose how camera uploads work on your phone:
- What to upload: choose if you want to upload photos only, or both photos and videos into the Camera Uploads folder.
- How to upload: choose if camera uploads work when youâ€™re using your data plan, or only on Wi-Fi.
- Use data plan: if you choose to upload using your data plan and Wi-Fi, you can choose if camera uploads use your data plan for all files, or only for files under 25 MB.
- When to upload: choose if camera uploads work only when your phone is charging or set a battery level limit. If your battery goes under this limit, camera uploads will stop working.
Note: If you want to disable camera uploads, use the same instructions and select Turn off camera uploads.