Dropbox is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos and videos to share them with family and friends. It allows you to sync photos and videos from your Android phone automatically by using the 'Camera Upload' feature. You just need to turn ON 'Camera Upload' feature to sync Android photos to Dropbox. When you turn ON 'Camera Upload' feature, you will get the option to automatically backup photos and videos only when you are on a Wi-Fi network. If you are looking for a step by step process to sync Android photos to Dropbox, read below.
Here are the steps to Sync Android Photos To Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- Tap three dot menu located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Settings" button.
- Tap "Camera Upload" located at the top on the screen.
- Tap "Turn on Camera Upload" button.
- Move the slider button next to 'Include videos' from left to right to turn it ON.
- Tap "Turn on Camera Upload" button located bottom on the screen.
- Now anything you add in the Camera Upload folder on your Android phone will be automatically backed up to your Dropbox account.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.