New to SmugMug? Want to know how to upload photos to SmugMug? Be it desktop, Mac, iPhone or other mobile devices, you can upload photos to SmugMug from everywhere.
How to Upload Photos to SmugMug from Desktop?
Uploading your photos to SmugMug from your Windows computer or Mac can be done in many ways.
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Now, you can simply drag and drop your photos into your gallery or Organizer, and it will begin automatically.
- There other way to upload your photo is to click ‘Upload’ in the header toolbar.
- Choose where you want to upload the photos, either ‘To New Gallery’ or ‘To Existing Gallery’.
- The uploader will appear, drag and drop your photos in the uploader area.
- For uploading an entire folder from your computer, first select a folder in the ‘Organiser’
- You can drag and drop a folder into a folder in SmugMug account but not into a gallery.
- If you drag a folder and drop into the upload window, then a brand gallery will be automatically created.
- You can upload multiple folder or folders containing folders all in the upload window; SmugMug will create gallery for each of the folder.
- If you want to select, a group of photos from your hard drive; select an image, hold down the shift key, and select other files to upload together.
How to Upload Photos to SmugMug from Mobile?
- Log in to your SmugMug account from your mobile browser.
- Select the gallery you want to upload to.
- At the top of the gallery, an upload button appear next to your bio.
- Hit the upload button and upload the photos from your camera roll.
- Use the iOS app of SmugMug, to upload photos to SmugMug from iPhone or iPad.
Note: Remember, uploading folders only works in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers. You can upload 5000 photos and videos in one gallery of SmugMug.