Want to buy photo prints from SmugMug? You need not have a SmugMug account. Select you favorite images and order as many as you want. Just follow the instructions to buy the photo prints and display wherever you want.
How to Buy Photo Prints from SmugMug?
- When you select a photo on SmugMug, if the owner permits you to buy prints and gifts, you’ll find a ‘Buy’ or ‘Add to Cart’ button under the photo.
- Click the ‘Buy’ button and select ‘This Photo’ to add a photo to your cart at a time.
- You can choose the following type of product you want for your photo:
- Paper Prints: Print without fixin’s.
- Wall Art: Canvas, ThinWraps, Block Prints, Aluminium, and MetalPrints.
- Desk Art: Flat- and curved-metal prints.
- Keepsakes: Mugs, Buttons, and more.
- Phone Cases: For iPhone and Android phones.
- Digital Downloads: A digital copy.
- Next, you can go through the options to make your prints perfect.
- For adding many photos to the cart at a time, select ‘Photos from this Gallery’ when you click the ‘Buy’ button.
- It shows thumbnail of all the photos in the gallery.
- Once you select from it, the thumbnail will be outlined in white.
- For choosing different type of product for the photo, click ‘Change Product’.
- After you are done selecting all the images you want, hit the ‘Add Photos to Cart’ button.
- To browse and shop more, click ‘Back to Gallery’.
- Ready to finish order? Then, click ‘Checkout’.
How to Get a Perfect Order?
- You can trim the size of the product. It is recommended to buy 4×5.3 prints as it fits the compact-camera aspect ratio.
- Want to get just a part of the picture? Crop it off! You can adjust the crop lines and mention in the shopping cart.
- Now, touch the finishes and the quantity of the photo.
- Finally, when everything is done, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Furthermore, click ‘View Cart’ to finish order, ‘Close’ to keep browsing, or breadcrumbs to navigate the shopping-cart flow.
- The ‘View Cart’ takes you to the cart.
- Enter your billing and shipping information.
- If you are shopping from outside the US, on the top right of the cart, you’ll fnd a drop-down menu to switch currencies.
- Go to ‘Downloads’ size and select the size and type of license you want from the options your photographer offers.
- Some photographers allow you to download all photos in gallery at once.
- After checking out, you’ll find a download button on the order confirmation page.
If you are planning to buy from mobile phones, you can follow the similar process which is formatted perfectly to fit in to mobile device. Remember that all the type of product for your photo might not be available from the chosen photographer.
Here’s a quick tip, if you ever use SmugMug to upload large number of photos, it could be quite challenging. We love SmugMug but hate the bulk upload process. Well, with PicBackMan you will come to love the upload/download process to – it is the fastest SmugMug uploader that helps you automate uploads and is effortless. Try it with the 7-Day Free Trial.