New to SmugMug? The different types of settings could be quite overwhelming. Fret not! We are here to ease your task. Let’s find out where are page settings on SmugMug. Once the settings are set, it automatically applies to all the pages.
Where are Page Settings on SmugMug?
- When you log in to your SmugMug account, click ‘Organizer’.
- You can access page, folder, and gallery setting from the ‘Organizer’.
- Now click the ‘Settings’ button and open ‘Page Settings’.
- On the left side of the window, you’ll find two options.
- In the ‘Basics‘ tab, give a ‘Title’ to your page, add ‘Meta Description’ and ‘Meta Keywords’. You can also provide ‘Feature Image’ and choose ‘Custom URL’.
- Go to ‘Security & Sharing‘ tab, set the visibility and access of the page.
- The ‘Visibility’ shows a dropdown menu to choose, Public (Anyone), Unlisted (Anyone with the link), and Private (Only Me)’.
- ‘Access’ for privacy-sharing or password protect.
- ‘Web Searchable’ and ‘SmugMug Searchable’, to enable or disable the appearance of page on Google’s search results.
If you are working on your site at page level, you can make changes in the page settings, under ‘Customize’ menu.