If you wish to password protect you Flickr Photos then let’s check how to password protect multiple Flickr Photos in the easiest way. Because when an image is public, anyone may view and download it. If this makes you uncomfortable then why not keep them password protected?
How To Password Protect Multiple Flickr Photos?
Let’s check about batch editing photos in your “Camera Roll”
- Open Flickr App on your device
- Click on the first option that says “Camera Roll”
- Tap and hold down on an image. This will allow you to select multiple images
- Select all the images that you wish to make private
- Tap on the lock icon which is placed below at the left corner
- This will open the privacy settings
- Select the option for whom you want to allow to access your Flickr photos.
- These are the following options you will get,
- Public: Anyone can access your content
- Friends and Family: The contacts which you have designated as friends and family will be able to view or access this content.
- Friends: Only the contacts which you have identified as your friends will be able to view and access your photos.
- Family: Only the contacts which you have identified as your family will be able to access and view your Flickr photos.
- Private: By changing the settings to private only you will be able to access your Flickr photos.
- This is how to make your Flickr photos private or photostream private.