Your photos that you upload on SmugMug stays in galleries. A gallery on SmugMug can hold 5000 photos and videos. You can create the galleries with a new name, organize them, customize the designs, and many more. Here, a guide on how to create a gallery on SmugMug. Follow it and organize your photos in the best way.
How to Create a Gallery on SmugMug?
- Firstly, log in to your SmugMug account.
- You can either click ‘Create’>’Gallery’ in the header tool bar or go to ‘Organizer’ and click ‘Create’>’Gallery’ there.
- On the ‘Basics‘ tab, fill up your Gallery Title, Description, Meta keywords, Feature Image, and SEO-friendly custom URL.
- After filling up the information, Click ‘Create’.
- You have now created a brand new gallery where you can upload your photos.
Other Settings Available for Your Galleries
- Click ‘Security & Sharing‘ tab, set visibility, private-sharing access, web searchable and more.
- In the ‘Photo Protection‘ tab, set your image-protection features: Maximum Display Size, Right-Click Protected, Apply Watermark, and Download Buttons.
- Hit ‘Social‘ tab to enable or disable sharing options and comments.
- ‘Shopping‘ this is for business accounts to enable buying options.
- ‘Appearance‘ settings include: Gallery Style, Gallery Cover Image, Sorting, Camera Info, Slideshow, and Enable Map Features.
- Lastly, in ‘Quick Settings‘, save all the gallery settings as a template by giving a name, and you can apply this to all new galleries.