Are you still changing settings for each gallery on SmugMug? Do you know, you can change settings for multiple galleries on SmugMug at once. Use ‘Bulk Gallery Settings’ to alter multiple galleries.
How to Change Settings for Multiple Galleries on SmugMug?
- After logging in to your account, select the galleries you want to update from the ‘Organizer’.
- Click on ‘Settings’ after selecting the multiple galleries.
- You’ll see a drop down to select either ‘Folder’ or ‘All galleries Within Folder’.
- In the ‘Bulk Settings’, you can make the following changes:
- Go to ‘Basics‘ tab, add Description, Meta Keywords, and Feature Image of all the galleries you have selected.
- In the ‘Security & Sharing‘ tab, you can change the visibility, password, sharing permissions, guest uploading and search settings.
- The ‘Photo Protection‘ section is to change display size, right-click message, watermark, and download buttons.
- Select ‘Social‘ controlling sharing options and comments on images.
- If your account includes shopping options, then in ‘Shopping‘ turn the shopping cart and color correction on or off.
- The ‘Appearance‘ lets you set gallery style, thumbnail, sort order, camera info, filenames, and slideshow.
You cannot apply quick settings on the bulk settings. The existing thumbnail and watermark cannot be changed. Lastly, if a folder contains multiple folders with galleries, then the bulk settings will be applied, no matter how deep the folders overlay.