Flickr doesn't provide any built-in "direct share" feature to share your Flickr photos to your Photobucket Account. You have to go through a tedious and time consuming process to first download all your Flickr photos (which needs to be shared) to a PC and then upload them to your Photobucket account.
But, to your relief, there are trusted third party software available which does it automatically, without you doing taking the efforts. Trusted third party software link PicBackMan help users share Flickr photos to their Photobucket account, quickly, easily and automatically. Here's how you can use PicBackMan to share your Flickr photos to your Photobucket account
Sharing your Flickr photos to your Photobucket account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to share photos from Flickr to Photobucket.
Assuming that you have downloaded PicBackMan and registered your account, if you haven't then please go to www,picbackman.com
and download it on your PC and after the installation in done, register your account and follow the process below:
- On Accounts tab, associate your Photobucket & Flickr accounts.
- Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
- Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
- In order to migrate photos to Photobucket account, select the check box corresponding to Photobucket icon.
- Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Flickr photos will now be shared to your Photobucket account.