There is no built-in "direct share" feature or a direct way to share your Flickr photos to your Google photos. You need to go through a long process to first download your Flickr Photos to your computer and then upload them to your Google photos account. This is indeed a tedious and time consuming task.
What you can do instead is use 3rd party software like PicBackMan
to share Flickr photos to your Google Photos account. Here's how with the help of PicBackMan you can share Flickr photos to your Google Photos account.
- Assuming that you have downloaded PicBackamn and have also registered your account.
- On Accounts tab, associate your Picasa & Flickr accounts .
- Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
- Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
- In order to migrate photos to Picasa account, select the check box corresponding to Picasa icon.
- Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Flickr photos will now be uploaded / migrated to your Picasa account.