Flickr is a popular image and video hosting service which allows you to backup & sync your photos & videos to access them from any smartphone, tablet or computer. By using Flickr apps, you can record up to 30 seconds of stunning HD video. It also allows you to add live filters with photos. You can customize your video by adding different segments of footage. If you record a segment which you don't like, then you can remove it with one step.
Following are the steps to Share Flickr Videos with Others on iPad:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPad.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the videos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap "Mail" icon.
- A pop-up window opens up. Enter email addresses & description to share your videos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your Flickr videos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.