Flickr is the worldâ€™s largest photography community where you can discover billions of beautiful photos and videos. You can share Flickr photos with family and friends with few steps. Flickrâ€™s photo editing tools allows you to correct color balance, sharpen, brighten, crop, straighten and even add vignetting to your photo. You can select and apply changes to multiple photos at a time. Flickr allows you to tag your photos, so that you can easily add people to your photo's title & your comments by adding the @ sign.
Following are the steps to Share Flickr Photos with Others on iPad:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPad.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap "Mail" icon.
- A pop-up window opens up. Enter email addresses & description to share your photos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- You will get a message i.e "This message is -- (size). You can reduce message size by scalling the image to one of the sizes below".
- You have 4 options to select the size i.e. Small, Medium, Large or Actual size.
- All your Flickr photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.