Flickr is the world's largest photography community where you can discover billions of beautiful photos and videos. You can share Flickr photos with family and friends with few steps. Flickr's photo editing tools allows you to correct color balance, sharpen, brighten, crop, straighten and even add vignetting to your photo. You can select and apply changes to multiple photos at a time. Flickr allows you to tag your photos, so that you can easily add people to your photo's title & your comments by adding the @ sign.
Following are the steps to Share Flickr Photos with Others on iPad:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPad.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap "Mail" icon.
- A pop-up window opens up. Enter email addresses & description to share your photos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- You will get a message i.e "This message is -- (size). You can reduce message size by scalling the image to one of the sizes below".
- You have 4 options to select the size i.e. Small, Medium, Large or Actual size.
- All your Flickr photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.