Over the past three years, Instagram has grown into a huge community. A community with more than 3.3 million users across the globe. Each year, or each month the number of registered users is increasing at a rapid pace. With this increasing user base, Instagram is thriving to come with exciting and interesting features to attract more and more users.
The latest update includes introducing video on Instagram. The new video feature brings you another way to share your stories. But, as of now you can not upload a video which is longer than 15 seconds. So, if your video is between 3 - 15 seconds, you can upload it to Instagram.
Uploading videos from your phone is currently only available for the iPhone and Android apps. So, if you have an Apple or Android phone, read the following step by step process to share a video on Instagram which was earlier saved on your phone.
Share video on Instagram that are saved on phone:
1. Launch the Instagram application on your phone.
2. Tap 'Camera' icon at the bottom of the app.
3. Tap 'Video' icon to switch from camera to video.
4. Tap the box in the bottom-right corner to go to your phone's video album or gallery.
5. Pick the video you want to upload (on iPhone, tap Next at the top.)
6. Choose which 15 seconds of the video you want to share by placing your finger on the video strip at the bottom and sliding left to choose where the clip starts playing.
7. Drag the blue slider above the video strip to choose where the clip ends. 8. Tap Add (iPhone) or the 'right arrow' icon (Android) at the top.