Instagram is an online mobile photo & video sharing service which was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It allows you to capture a photo and share it with family & friends. You can also share Instagram photos to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare. Instagram allows you to edit, scale, crop, straighten a photo. You can apply filter to photo on Instagram. It offers you an array of 20 photo filters to choose from. Once you have taken a photo or selected a photo from phone's gallery, tap "Next" button to apply filter on your photo. You can tap filter at the bottom on the screen to preview how it will look on your photo.
Here are the steps to Apply filters to Photo on Instagram:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen & click the photo. Or tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's photo album or gallery.
- Select the photo to apply filters.
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Tap the filter which you would like to apply.
- Tap the filter again if you want to adjust filter strength up or down using the slider.
- Tap "Check mark" button to save your change.
- Tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen to share your photo on Instagram.