Picasa Web Albums is an image and video hosting service and it offers 1GB of free storage space to all its users. It allows you to store and share photos and videos with family and friends. You can upload videos upto 15 minutes or less. There are several ways to upload photos and video to Picasa web. You can upload videos via the Picasa Web Album web interface on supported browsers, using the Exporter for iPhoto, Uploader on Mac OS X and much more.
Here are the steps to Upload Videos from Mac to Picasa web (If you have signed up for Google+):
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from computer" window opens up.
- Click "Click to open the file browser".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Add to album" button located at left corner of the window.
- Create new album or choose an existing album to save your photos.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Upload more" button located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your mac to a location in your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.