Flickr is a photo & video hosting website created by Ludicorp. It allows you to backup videos & photos to access them from anywhere on any device. When you upload your photos to Flickr, it will save into the sequential 'Photostream'. Flickr allows you to sort your photos in sets or collections and it show them in an archive view. Your photostream will always show the most recent photos and videos at the top. You can also upload photos to your Flickr account via email. Flickr gives you an unique email address to add your photos to your photostream.
There are 2 ways to Upload Photos from iPhone to Flickr:
A) Upload Photos from iPhone to Flickr via Flickr App:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPhone.
- Tap "Camera" icon.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's photo album or gallery.
- Choose the photos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Next" button.
- Add effect to your photo & tap "Next" button.
- Add description & tap "Post" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Flickr.
B) Upload Photos from iPhone to Flickr via share button on your iPhone:
- Open the "Gallery" / "Photos" on your iPad.
- Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Once selected, click "Up Arrow button" i.e "Share icon".
- Tap "Flickr" icon.
- Add description & tap "Post" button.
- All the photos from your iPad will now be safely uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.