How to Share Flickr Photos to Foursquare on Android?
Flickr is an awesome photo and video sharing service run by Yahoo. You can use Flickr to backup photos and videos, organize, edit and share them to other social networking sites. When you upload photos to Flickr, they are compressed and re-sized by Flickr in the different sizes. You can access all of these sizes for a photo by clicking "All Sizes" link located on the individual photo page. Your original photo files are available for you to download at any time. Flickr allows you to specify who can download original files i.e. 'Only you', 'Your friends and/or family', 'Your Contacts', 'any Flickr user' or 'Anyone'.
Here are the steps to Share Flickr Photos to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Foursquare" option.
- A "Check In" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Write description & tap "Check In" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Foursquare.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.