Instagram is a fast and beautiful way to share your photos and videos with family and friends. It allows you to take a photo or video, choose a filter and then post to Instagram. You can easily share your photos and videos to other social networking sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare, Twitter, Tumblr and much more. After uploading photos on Instagram account, it will save all the photos to your camera roll. You can then sync with your computer and print the photos as many as you want.
Here are the steps to Upload Photos from Windows Phone to Instagram:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram BETA App" on your Windows Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram" App on your Windows Phone.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's photo album or gallery.
- Choose the photo which you want to upload
- Move & scale your photo & tap "Choose" button.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Check mark" button.
- Add description & tap "Done" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Instagram.