Instagram is a mobile app where you can share photos & videos with friends and followers. It is one of the best and the most popular app to add effects to your pictures. But, if you want to share photos taken on your DSLR and other cameras to Instagram, then there is a problem. Because you can only post photos and videos from your mobile phone to your Instagram account. If you want to share your DSLR photos on Instagram, then you can use "Dropbox" app. You just need to download and install Dropbox app on your computer and mobile device to bridge the gap between your computer and mobile phone.
Following are the steps to Share your DSLR Photos to Instagram:
- Connect your DSLR camera to the computer using the data cable that came along with your camera.
- Turn ON the camera and make sure it is set to the correct mode for importing photos.
- Click "Start" menu button.
- Select "My Computers" option.
- Find your DSLR camera connected to the computer.
- Download and install "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your computer.
- It creates a dedicated folder i.e "Dropbox" folder on your computer. Anything you add into the Dropbox folder, that will sync to your Dropbox account.
- Download and install "Dropbox" app on your mobile phone.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your mobile phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photo which you want to share.
- A pop-up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see a list of applications. Tap "Instagram".
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & tap "Check mark" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- This way you can share your DSLR photos to Instagram using Dropbox.
Quick tip before you share your DSLR photos to Instagram
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.