It is quite easy to upload photos to SmugMug from varied Adobe products. You can either use 'Photoshop CS3 Bridge' or Lightroom. We have already explained the process of uploading from Lightroom to SmugMug. Here is the process to upload photos from Photoshop CS3 Bridge to SmugMug.
1. Use the Simple Uploader on SmugMug
2. Drag â€˜.jpgâ€™ files directly from Bridge, to the uploader. Or
3. You can upload directly from within Bridge.
How to upload to Smugmug from within CS3 Bridge
1. Open Photoshop CS3 Bridge
2. Click Tools>Photoshop Services>Automatically check for services.
3. If you don't see the Photoshop Services option, open your Bridge CS3 Preferences, then highlight "Startup Scripts".
4. You should see a checkbox that says "Photoshop Services". Check this box, click Ok, then restart Bridge.
5. Highlight a photo or photos in Bridge, then click Publish Photos with SmugMug.
6. You'll see in your Tools>Photoshop Services>Online Portfolios and Galleries>Publish Photos with SmugMug
7. You will get a login screen:
8. Log in, and then you will see your galleries, you can choose an existing gallery or make a new one.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug Photos effortlessly.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.