It is quite easy to upload photos to SmugMug from varied Adobe products. You can either use 'Photoshop CS3 Bridge' or Lightroom. We have already explained the process of uploading from Lightroom to SmugMug. Here is the process to upload photos from Photoshop CS3 Bridge to SmugMug.
1. Use the Simple Uploader on SmugMug
2. Drag ‘.jpg’ files directly from Bridge, to the uploader. Or
3. You can upload directly from within Bridge.
How to upload to Smugmug from within CS3 Bridge
1. Open Photoshop CS3 Bridge
2. Click Tools>Photoshop Services>Automatically check for services.
3. If you don't see the Photoshop Services option, open your Bridge CS3 Preferences, then highlight "Startup Scripts".
4. You should see a checkbox that says "Photoshop Services". Check this box, click Ok, then restart Bridge.
5. Highlight a photo or photos in Bridge, then click Publish Photos with SmugMug.
6. You'll see in your Tools>Photoshop Services>Online Portfolios and Galleries>Publish Photos with SmugMug
7. You will get a login screen:
8. Log in, and then you will see your galleries, you can choose an existing gallery or make a new one.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug Photos effortlessly.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”