Adobe Photoshop CS3 Bridge is much more than just a file browser. The CS3 Bridge offers a lot of photo management features as well as other digital assets.It gives you lots of flexibility for viewing and organizing data. As far as usage is concerned, Bridge is more useful to Photoshop users than anyone else. So, if you are a Photoshop user and want to upload photos to SmugMug, read through.
Here we have a quick guide to upload photos to SmugMug from within Adobe Photoshop CS3 Bridge :
1. Open Photoshop CS3 Bridge
2. Click Tools>Photoshop Services>Automatically check for services.
3. If you don't see the Photoshop Services option, open your Bridge CS3 Preferences, then highlight "Startup Scripts".
4. You should see a checkbox that says "Photoshop Services". Check this box, click Ok, then restart Bridge.
5. Highlight a photo or photos in Bridge, then click Publish Photos with SmugMug.
6. You'll see in your Tools > Photoshop Services > Online Portfolios and Galleries > Publish Photos with SmugMug
7. You will get a login screen
8. Log in, and then you will see your galleries, you can choose an existing gallery or make a new one.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug Photos effortlessly.