Google Drive is a cloud storage service from Google. Google Drive offers you 5GB of free storage space for storing photos, videos and documents. You can upgrade your free 5 GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive offers 100GB space for $1.99/month and 30TB space for $299.99/month. Following are the steps to upload photos from iPad to Google Drive:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap the "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
- Tap the "+" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Upload Photo or Video".
- Click "Camera Roll".
- "Camera Roll" window opens up & select the photos (which you want to upload)
- Click "Upload" button.
Tip: Be sure that your iPad setting allows photo uploads to Google Drive. Tap "Setting App" & click "Privacy". Tap Photos, & make sure that the ON/OFF switch next to Google Drive is turned ON.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.