Picasa is an image organizing & photo sharing website. When you add photos to Picasa Web Albums, they will also be accessed in Google+ photo tab. If you already use Picasa Web Albums, you will have access to all of your existing albums in Google+ photos because Google+ and Picasa Web Albums are now connected.
Following are the steps to upload photos from computer to Picasa web (If you have signed up for Google+):
1. Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
3. A pop-up window "Upload from computer" opens up.
4. Click "Click to open the file browser".
6. "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
7. Click "Add to album" button located at left corner of the window.
8. Create new album or choose an existing album to save your photos.
7. Click "Ok" or if you want upload more photos then click "Upload more" located at bottom right of the window.
8. You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.