Box is a cloud file synchronizing and sharing website & it allows you to backup and sync your photos, videos, files & documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Box works brilliantly on all platforms i.e. Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone & WebOS. Box offer all its users a 10 GB of storage space absolutely free. Box offers 1000 GB space for $15/user/month (for Business account) & customized unlimited space for $35/user/month (for Enterprise account).
There are 2 ways to upload photos from Android phone to Box:A: Upload photos from Android phone to Box via Box App:
B) Upload photos from Android phone to Box via share button in your photo gallery :
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Box app" on your Android phone.
- Tap "+" icon located at bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Photo / video" button from the menu.
- Tap "Upload from.." button.
- A "Upload" window opens up. Tap "Upload a picture" & select the photos that you want to upload from photo gallery.
- Tap "Upload" button to upload the selected photos to Box.
- Go to your phone "Gallery" and select photo(s) or album(s) that you wish to upload.
- Once selected, click share button and you will see a set of options to upload photos.
- From the options, tap "Box" icon.
- Tap "Upload" button. Your photo upload process will start.
- The time taken to upload photos depends on your internet connection speed & the amount of photos you upload.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Box.