Box is a cloud storage and file synchronization service. It gives you a remote access to photos, videos and documents from multiple devices, any time with an internet connection. The supported video file formats by Box are '.3g2', '.3gp', '.avi', '.m2v', '.m2ts', '.m4a', '.m4v', '.mkv', '.mov', '.mp4', '.mpeg', '.mpg', '.off' '.qt'. OneDrive is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos and files to share with family and friends. The supported video file formats by OneDrive are .mp4, .mov (QuickTime movie), and .m4v (Apple video files). It does not allow you to play DRM-protected video files. Moving videos from your OneDrive to your Box account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup videos to Box.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to Box:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the video album. You will see a check box at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "New..." button located at left side of the window.
- Select "New Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album.
- Click "Okay" button.
- Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here yet.
- Click "Upload" button located left side of the screen to upload videos to this folder.
- Select "Upload File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Box account.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to Box.