Instagram allows you to take a pictures, post it to Instagram and share to other social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone. You can set your photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see your photos and videos. If you want to Add Stickers or Emoji to Instagram Stories then, read on.
Following are the steps to Add Stickers or Emoji to Instagram Stories:
- Open your Instagram app on your phone.
- Now you are on your feed/home page. Swipe to the right to access the camera.
- Now create a story by clicking on the capture button or holding it to record a video.
- Once the photo is captured, tap the sticker icon on the top of the screen.
- A panel containing stickers will slide up from the bottom of the screen. Select the sticker you want to place on your photo story. (Added stickers or emoji can be enlarged using two fingers, moved into different a location on the screen or deleted by dragging them to the trash, at the bottom of the screen.)