Instagram helps you to take a pictures, upload or post on Instagram and share to any social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone. If you are willing to add Snapchat filters to your Instagram Stories then, read on.
Following are the steps to Add SnapChat Filters to Your Instagram Stories:
- Open your Snapchat & click a photo, video or selfie with the filter of your choice.
- Now once you get the perfect snap, save it. (It will be saved into your Snapchat memories).
- Go to your Snapchat memories.
- Now select the memory you have just saved & then click on 'Edit & Send' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on the grey 'My Snap' header to reveal several hidden options.
- Now click on 'Explore Snap' option & then click on 'Save'.
- Now open your Instagram app & tap on 'Your Story' at the top left corner.
- Now select the Snapchat story you have saved to you gallery.
- Add any additional text, filter and tap the white tick box to publish it as an Instagram Story